Now Hiring – Masonry Laborers
Kalish Masonry is currently seeking masonry laborers to join our crew full time (40+ hours per week). We serve the Madison area and do residential and commercial work.
- Masonry experience preferred
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, and ability to work well with others
- Ability to be on time and work all required days
- Ability to take direction
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Job Duties: Assist in building of scaffolding, stock material, mix mortar and grout, make accurate cuts, maintain a clean work area, etc.
Compensation: $20-26+ per hour dependent on experience (paycheck weekly via direct deposit). Health, dental, and vision insurance offered after 60 days.
Business Hours: Monday – Thursday 7am – 3:30pm, Friday 7am-TBD
If interested, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in contact shortly! Give us a call if you have any questions at 608-831-5676.