Now Hiring – Shop & Equipment Maintenance Manager
Hiring Shop & Equipment Maintenance Manager (40-50 hours a week) – Start ASAP!
Kalish Masonry is currently seeking a Shop & Equipment Maintenance Manager for our shop in Middleton, WI. The majority of the work is indoors, so the hours are not weather dependent.
The best fit for this position is someone who is efficient, adaptable, and comfortable taking on responsibility. Our Shop & Equipment Maintenance Manager is an instrumental part of our team to help keep operations running smoothly!
- Necessary Requirements:
- A valid driver’s license, your own reliable transportation (to get to/from work), and a clean driving record (required)
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, cleanliness, and good work ethic required
- Good organizational & time management skills
- Ability to be on time and work all required days
- Basic computer skills required
- General equipment maintenance knowledge required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Forklift experience required
- Welding/fabrication experience preferred
- CDL a plus
Business Hours: Monday – Thursday 7am – 3:30pm, Friday 7am-TBD
If interested, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in contact shortly! Give us a call if you have any questions at 608-831-5676.